Saturday 4 January 2014

LIBERATOR FPS2 - 66,000 words - guest appearance by Jane Louxis

published 1989 by Creation Press
if any of you have been following my writing (career) over the last few decades, you'll realise that I have 'quite a thing' for one of my earliest creations, the deadly and dangerous white-skin red-haired Jane Louxis who cored out the central role of my 1989 Creation Press novel Red Hedz - that's a painting I did of her there years before the book came out.

Jane's gone under many names in different books I've penned (writing as Hertzan Chimera) and in several different short stories. I love this redhead character. She's my psycho-sexual muse and (as you can imagine) is quite horrific once she gets gets her pscho-sexual rod on.

As you'll have heard from this morning's rambling rantorial CRASHLANDING a scriptment of mine for the REAL 'ALIEN' PREQUEL i.e. not Ridley Scott's Prometheus (which seems to be a franchise reboot or (cough) parallel story to Alien) was banned from 'said forum' and it spurred my ire to resurrect the old enigma Jane Louxis. Jane likes to sexually murder maim kill, in the name of art. Can this sales-crippling knee-jerk reaction be termed Negative Inspiration?

I'll be adding several elements of that (reposted) 'crashlanding' scriptment into key scenes within the LIBERATOR universe, just for shits 'n' giggles. This isn't some petty inclusion (except that it might be) as I'd already added Jane Louxis into the death-bed testimony of an ealier Liberator witness and she's at the very end of the book. I won't say how, or why, obviously. But this morning's petty event allowed me to pour all my ire and anger and disdain and spite into the Jane Louxis character's re-definition for FPS2, her Literary Resurrection after years in the forehead-popped ether floating about looking for a purpose. We find out why Jane's the way she is. We find out about the plethora of intel-invented stories that have supported and widely spread her legend throughout the G3 or Global Gambling Game arena. We find out why she's so feared among the gambling cognoscenti.

We don't even know if Jane's her real name or whether her kind have actually consorted with Satan. Yes, book two of the Free Planet trilogy is VERY STRANGE. And I can't work out whether this constant reversion to The Lake of Psycho-Sexual Effluent is helping or hindering my artistic liberation. Suffice to say, you're going to fucking love LIBERATOR, or I'm sending round the Bovver Boys.

CURRENT RUNNING TOTAL: 66,000 words, and rising fast (in fact, I've updated the running total THREE TIMES since this post was written last night). Liberator is now on what is known in horse racing circles as its Home Stretch. God bless private non-disclosure-agreement censorship on the 'net, and aggravated ire-generation. This is the future of mankind, BANNED TO DEATH.

No comments:

Post a Comment